Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mayson's 1st Birthday

Mayson's 1st Birthday party was alot of fun. He was starting to get the hang of opening presents, however he kept wanting to play with the presents already opened so it was hard keeping him focused.




he wasn't quite sure what to do...


he kept looking at me and Justin to see if we were going to say anything.




then he dug right in.... he was the best cake eater I had ever seen. it was so much fun to watch him. I don't think very much cake got in his month. He had more fun playing with the gushy stuff.


there goes the hands be hind the head to rub it all in his hair... his favorite thing to do when eating.



4 comments:

Dawney said...

I can't believe he is already one! Happy birthday to him! :)

Dawney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJ and Stephanie said...

YAY you posted! Mayson is getting so big! He is very cute!

Marilee said...

How fun!! I love the biker pics... too, cute! He such a cutie!