My baby is now 10 months old. He is growing so much right now, and not just in size. Mayson is now crawling everywhere!! We are already having to chase him, I am afraid for when he starts walking. He is climbing and getting in to everything. You want to find out how baby proof your house is, just let a 10 month old crawl around and he'll find everything he's not supposed to have and put things in his mouth you have no idea where it came from. He is getting so big also. He loves sitting in his wagon and playing with his toys. WARNING: There are a lot of pictures, I just love this kid and couldn't decide on just a few pictures to post.
Daftar Waralaba Minuman Tahun 2015
8 years ago
6 comments:
He is so freaken cute...I hope my baby is even half as cute!!!!!
I LOVE that boy!!!
Mayson is a very handsome little lad. He alwyas seems so happy too. Cute guy!
So cute! He looks like a good mix between you, Justin, your dad, and Shalin!
What a cutie! I went private on my blog so if you would like a invite email me your email address
jonigraves@aol.com
o Mayson is getting so big. Sorry couldnt stop this last weekend, hopefully we will catch you next time. Before you know it we will be moved down there...then we can do play date!! lol
What a cutie! I had so much fun watching him today =) THanks for thinking of me to babysit! I love the picture with the shirt halfway on his head. That boy's got some attitude! Haha
Post a Comment