4th of July
we started off the day going 4 wheeling with Justin's family, We bought this helmet for Mayson, and he did not like it, but once we started going this was him most of the trip. when we stopped he would be happy and awake, except for when we stopped and shot guns, he slept through that After we went to my parents house to have a BBQ and watch fireworks, again Mayson slept through the fireworks. I have come to the conclusion that either 1 my son is deaf or 2 he likes loud noises. Since he responds to Justin and my voices when we call him I am assuming it is #2. funny little boy.
24th of July
We went to the Spanish Fork Parade and I was putting sun screen on my fair skinned Mayson, and since he won't keep a hat on I put it in his hair, I started playing with his little comb over he has and got it to stick up like Alfalfa, it was so funny. Every year Justin's grandparents get us rodeo tickets to the Spanish Fork rodeo. It was different this year having a baby. especially since his bed time is usually around 8-9 but since the rodeo didn't start until 7:30 it made for a long night. he was good and even slept on Grandpa Curtis up until half time, then we spent the rest of the time walking around. But it was fun to be with the whole family.
Daftar Waralaba Minuman Tahun 2015
8 years ago
1 comments:
Mayson's so cute! He kindof looks like Shalin to me?!
Post a Comment