Friday, January 2, 2009

Our New Family



Mayson was born on 12/29/08 at 2023 or 8:23pm for you non medical people. He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 1oz and 20in long.
Kellie started having contractions Sunday morning at 5:00am and were 5-7min apart. they then subsided to being 45min apart until Monday morning at 2:00am when they started being 3-5min apart. Not wanting to get sent home for lack of progress, I (Justin) made her wait till 3:00am before going to the hospital.
After having her water broken at 9:00am and the epidural started, Mayson continued to put up a fight of not wanting to come out, Kellie ended up having a C-section due to Mayson being in the posterior position and having his head stuck in the birth canal.


6 comments:

Angel said...

Hey Justin, this is Angel from school. Congrats on the baby boy! He is so stinking cute and I love the name Mayson! Anyway, that is crazy that your wife had to have a c-section. The class is 3 for 3 so far! Lets hope Emily doesn't have such luck. :) Hope you guys are surviving the new parenting life...

Luke and Tiff said...

He is so cute and you are an adorable little family! Congratulations! We've all been looking at your pictures tonight at work.

Unknown said...

Look at that sweet little baby boy! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. He's an absolute doll!

NatJerWin said...

How Cute is he!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! All I can say is....enjoy EVERY minute of every day because time flies by way to fast!

Elyse Miller said...

Congrats!! He is absolutely adorable!!!
Cant wait to see more pictures soon!!

Joni said...

Congratulations, Kellie and Justin! He's just beautiful!