I now have 1 week left. I feel huge and uncomfortable. As much as I don't want him to come on Christmas, I would be OK with it at this point if he would just come. According to my Dr.'s apt. on Thursday I am only 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So I am making progress, but not very quickly.
I have got a quite a few requests to post pictures of my pregnant belly. I have been reluctant because of how fat I feel. I have a couple of pictures.
This isn't really the best picture of me but it sure does show my belly. it was a random picture that we were taking with our new Synergy vests.
Here is one of my shower the girls at work threw for me.
I will try to find a few more better pictures and post them instead.
Daftar Waralaba Minuman Tahun 2015
8 years ago
2 comments:
You look so cute!!! By the way, you are farther along than I have EVER been! You'll probably have kids like YOUR mom! (Aren't you glad?) Hang in there! The minutes go slow, so GOOD LUCK!!!!
YAY!!! You're getting there! Just try and remember that it is totally worth it! I miss you, I haven't seen you since you were like 5 or 6 months....You look way cute! Gotta say, I love the belly :) Keep me updated I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment