Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holiday's and more!!!

I know it's been a long time since I have updated my blog, I am so horrible, and hopefully this makes up for it. we have had an exciting last 6-8 months. I am sure everyone knows by now but just in case, we are expecting our second boy September 1st. We are way excited to be welcoming this special spirit into our home!!! Justin is now officially a nurse and is working on the 3rd floor at Utah Valley, which is the progressive care unit. Mayson just keeps getting more busy and more fun. So here are just a few updated pictures.

Daddy Shoveling the snow, and Mayson out helping him


Justin graduating as a Nurse!! Hooray!!!!


Christmas 2010



Mayson's 2nd Birthday!!!

Daddy trying to go through the Tunnel

Eating his birthday cake

Just a funny picture after eating Spaghetti-o's

Dinosaur Museum with Daddy

Dinosaur museum with his cousins Kaden and Linclon

Easter 2011

Easter egg hunt, he was having more fun wearing his basket

These are just some random pictures I took because I felt like I needed some updated pictures of Mayson.



I can't decide which one is my favorite, the top one or the bottom one.

1 comments:

Dawney said...

Congrats on the new lil' one guys! How fun! Also- I am loving Mayson's cutest smile in his pics! :)