We have lived in our house for about 10 months, when we first moved in, the back yard was just full of weeds. since then Justin has maintained it so the weeds don't get over grown. We have heard many stories of how the back yard used to look, we've heard that it used to be full of roses and all sorts of flowers. Our neighbors tell us it was so beautiful. I wish we could have seen it. But now that it is spring we are getting a little taste of what it looked like. I am sure it's just a small taste but we have spring flowers popping up everywhere, even in the small patch of grass we have planted. I mean everywhere, here are a few pictures of the flowers, I will post more when all the flowers are in full bloom.
Daftar Waralaba Minuman Tahun 2015
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment