Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a Boy

We found out today and we are having a baby boy!! We are way excited!!!

7 comments:

Nathan Judd said...

Congrats guys!! This is Nathan, just thought I would let you know. We find out on the 27th what we are having, you'll have to check out Marilee's blog, she has a guessing game going on! I know we still need to come and see your house too!!

Jenkins said...

CONGRATS!!! Im so excited for you!!!!!!!!

Marilee said...

yay for baby boys! that'll be so much fun! we are excited for y'all!

Unknown said...

Kell, I didn't know you had a blog! Woo hoo! Congrats on the boy, I can't wait to meet the little cutie! He's due on James' b-day!

Tawna said...

Congrats! I don't know if you remember me from High School, but I found you on Elyse's blog. Anyway, congrats and good luck!

TJ and Stephanie said...

Hey Kellie, I found your blog through Cassie's. Congrats on having a boy, that is exciting! I started a blog not to long ago you can check it out if you want tsmorgan.blogspot.com. We need to get together again soon. Love ya, Stephanie

NatJerWin said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome that you're having a boy. I'm so excited for you guys.