We just went to my first doctors appointment today and yes we DID hear a heart beat!! It has been a long road but it's finially happened. I am 12 weeks along, exactly 10 weeks behind Celeste. My Due date is around December 30th, I'm not to excited having it so close to Christmas, but I guess I can't complain. But Justin and I are both very excited and can't wait.
Daftar Waralaba Minuman Tahun 2015
8 years ago
6 comments:
Kellie... its Stefanie (Moore). Please tell me about you being pregnant? Did you misscarry the one that you were pregnant with when i saw you in Dec? I am so sorry if you did, but am very excited for you now!! I need to call you and get together some time. But sense we are giving out good news... i am also pregnant!! We are waiting for the heart beat also... misscarriaging makes me nervous also! lets get together...
Hey, it's Nathan! Justin gave me the wrong name but I googled it and found it. Sweet blog, Kellie! You and Marilee will have to do some blogin', I guess we'll see ya on Saturday. Later. By the way Congrats again on the baby. We're due the 15th of January.
Kelllie,
Hey, its Elyse... Congrats on being pregnant. Every time I see my Mom, I always ask her if she has herad if you were, I knew you had been trying for a while now.
How have you been?? We just had our second girl about 5 weeks ago. I am so excited for you.
Kepp in touch!!!
Kellie! I found your blog from Elyse's blog. A huge congratulations on the upcoming baby. I hope you weren't too sick and that the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
You were pregnant when I saw you in church, huh? I could tell. You had that happy secretive glow and that look like you were ready to sock anyone who looked at you the wrong way. =) You're awesome.
Kellie,
Congratulations, Kellie! I am so happy for you. After reading Celeste's blog, I hope you get a calm little girl. :)
I miss your family very much!
Love,
Lisa Shepherd
CONGRATULATIONS KELLIE AND JUSTIN!!! I am so EXITED for you guys! Having a baby is so wonderful, you will LOVE being a Mom! I Love you!
All My Love,
Cassie Jo
Post a Comment